Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Pictures -> Memories -> Forever

Picture Gifts, the new Craze!

I have fallen in love with picture gifts!  From photo books, photo cups, photo puzzles, photo water bottles, I have had such a great experience with giving photo gifts to the people I love.

My personal favorite site is shutterfly.com.  I've tried other sites but this one was the best!  Not only is the quality amazing, but once you're signed up, you can get lots and lots of offers in the email!  I've gotten offers from another 101 free prints to a free photo book to a free $20 to spend on whatever I want!

Here's a list of things I've gotten that my loved ones (and myself) loved:

  • 12"x 18" Dry Erase Decal board
  • So many Thank You, Birthday, Thinking of You cards!
  • Mouse Pad
  • 600 ml Water Bottle
  • 10"x 14" Puzzle (252 pieces)
  • 8" x 8" Photo books
  • 12 oz plastic cup
  • Stationary
  • 8.5" x 11" Notebooks
  • Yearly calendars
  • 3" x 5" magnet
  • Notepad
  • Address Labels

The best thing about the offers you could get is that some of them can be used on top of each other!  For example, I was able to get 5 items for $54.93, saving $98.54.  This included the already lowered prices with a 20% coupon on top, free shipping on orders of $39+, free card, and $10 off a photo book.  

Photo gifts are a craze nowadays because of the different designs, different photos and memories one can use to personalize each gift to their recipients.  If you want to try it out, I'd recommend signing up today to get 101 free prints too: https://invite-shutterfly.com/x/VAWTDZ!  

No comments:

Post a Comment