Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Thrifty One's Needs (Part I)

In today's economy, I understand how hard it is to buy an expensive gift for the Loved One. So, here's a way of getting someone something cute at an awesome price!

THE DOLLAR STORE SHOPPING SPREE!

As dumb as it seems, it's cheap, usually creative and convenient. I've found a variety of great gifts at cheap prizes from dollar stores. I recommend searching up the different dollar stores in the area. The one closest to home might not hold what you need. For example, when my parents and I went out to lunch at this Japanese buffet an hour away, there was a dollar store nearby. I found the greatest gifts at a dollar each! From the ordinary gifts like cards and teddy bears to the unique ones like "Birthstone miniframes" and "Derek Awards: Lover (or Friend) of the Year" trophies, it's great for your loved on and your wallet!

Another great thing about dollar stores is the opportunity to fill up those Fun Packs (*wink wink*)! Stock up on the candies and teddy bears, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment